• Be Gentle, do not hurt any body.
• Do be kind and helpful; do not hurt people’s feelings.
• Do work hard.
• Do be honest.
• Do not waste or damage things.
• Never make noise in the class.
• Be polite as politeness spreads goodness.
• Always listen to your elders.
• Always have a positive approach.
Parent’s co-operation is an essential part of an effective educational institution. Parents are earnestly requested to ensure that their wards are regular, punctual and disciplined. Therefore the school management relies upon the full co-operation of the parents and guardians in matters concerning the child.
Parents or guardian are requested not to enter the classrooms/library and related activity rooms or try to meet teachers WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION from the PRINCIPAL. The school organizes regular Parent-Teacher Meet to update the progress of the child to the parents. Therefore parents are requested not to telephone to the school or teachers to enquire about student’s progress. In case of emergency it can be done by writing a note in student’s diary. Special pages are meant for the communication in the diary.
Parents must avoid taking their children for social function on school working days, as this would distract students from regular study practice. A student should not remain absent in school except on medical grounds or prior permission from the Principal. Any such leaves should be sanctioned by the school authority and medical certificates should be submitted for the same along with leave letter.
Parents are to look in to the student’s diary every evening and see to it that all homework assigned for the next day is completed. Remarks/ circulars mentioned in the diary by the Teachers, Coordinator or the Principal should be checked and signed.
If Parents have genuine complain they may approach the Principal with a prior appointment. Any students needing to be excused from P.T. or games must produce parents appeal along with a medical certificate to the effect.
School Timing – 8:30 am to 3:00 pm from Monday to Friday for Grades I to IV 8:30 am to 12:00 pm noon Monday to Friday for Nursery, KG and KG2
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ARE HOLIDAY FOR ALL THE CHILDREN UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE
Office Timing- 9:00 am to 4:30 pm from Monday to Friday on 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday.
If your child is ill, do not send him/her to school. This is for your child’s safety as well as the safety of the rest of the children and staff. Your child must be fever-free for 24 hours before returning to school. If your child is on antibiotics, he/she may return after being on medication for a full 24 hours.
Should your child have a communicable disease, such as Cold/Cough or chicken pox, inform the Principal immediately.
Your child should be kept home if he/she will not be comfortable playing and participating at the Campus. Some causes would be due to colds, diarrhea, vomiting, or complaining of an earache or sore throat. Children, who become ill, will be sent home. The parents will be called to pick up the child. Any child absent from the Campus with a contagious disease will not be re-admitted without a signed statement from a physician indicating that the child is no longer contagious.
Health Policy Guidelines for Parents
Please keep your child at home if these symptoms or conditions occur:
1. Body temperature of over 100 degrees in the past 24 hours. Exceptions may be an elevated temperature after immunization or prolonged physical activity.
2. Severe cold with a temperature elevation, sneezing, or nose drainage.
3. Diarrhea – liquid stool in the last 12 hours.
4. Continued, unexplained vomiting.
5. Rashes you cannot identify or a physician has not diagnosed.
6. Ear or throat infections diagnosed by a physician. If the child is being given an antibiotic, he or she should not return to school until the medication has been given for at least 24 hours.
7. It is important that you let us know if your child has been exposed to a contagious disease. Some of these are: Measles; Conjunctivitis; Chicken Pox; Mumps; Head Lice
• Ensure to read and understand the school diary with your parents.
• Take the blessings of your parents every day before coming to school.
• Self discipline is encouraged to maintain student’s behavior, punctuality, regularity, cleanliness, appearance and uniform.
• Be respectful to the elders, school employees, fellow students and all the visitors to the school.
• Make reading as a compulsive habit and read every day without fail.Compulsorily buy a book on your Birthday.
• Listen to music and play a sport regularly.
• Eat healthy food and be adventurous in trying all kinds of food. Appreciate home cooked food.
• Develop a hobby and nourish it. Work on building confidence and boldly participating in all the events of the school.
• Ask plenty off questions and take active part in the learning process.
• Medium of communication on the campus and while traveling in the school- bus will be English.
• Students are required to keep their classrooms clean. We encourage them to clear things after each activity.
• It is also duty of the parents to ensure that self-discipline is instilled in their children.
• Every pupil should be regular in submitting home assignments.
• It’s your School, so care should be taken to protect school property.
• Money for any purpose should not be paid without a written memo from the Principal.
• Presents and gifts of any kinds to any staff members are strictly prohibited
• Books, Cardigans, Bags, Shoes and other articles brought to school should have the name of the students and grade marked on them. Students must look after their personal items. School will only be able to return the things to the right owner if there is a name tag.
• Revise and learn the day’s work. It only makes you smart.
• Always be motivated to learn new things, it leads you to wondrous world.